Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by en...@mail.ru.INVALID on 2018/04/01 23:00:51 UTC

RE: [vcs] Mercurial testing

Hello.

I have finished testing GIT module on NetBeans 383 on JDK 10.

Everything is the same except i have found "Cannot Apply Diff Patch in Mercurial Project <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-489> " on second testing. But this issue is not related to JDK. On JDK 8 I have the same problem. I have updated JIRA ticket with short description. I have added 4 test projects. 2 where I do not have this issue and 2 where I have this issue. I do not know what is reason why it worked on first time and does not work on second. I do not see difference in projects structure.