Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/20 04:03:24 UTC

Roadmap for 0.8.0

Hi dev & users,

Recently, community submits very new features for Apache Zeppelin. I think
it's very positive signals to improve Apache Zeppelin and its community.
But in another aspect, we should focus on what the next release includes. I
think we need to summarize and prioritize them. Here is what I know:

* Cluster management
* Admin feature
* Replace some context to separate users
* Helium online

Feel free to talk if you want to add more things. I think we need to choose
which features will be included in 0.8.0, too.

Regards,
Jongyoul Lee

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense.

Thanks Jeff!

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
HI Ruslan,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruslan,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruslan,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
+1 with latest/stable.

________________________________

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
+1 with latest/stable.

________________________________

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <jz...@hortonworks.com>.

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by "Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang" <jz...@hortonworks.com>.

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 4:10 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<ma...@zeppelin.apache.org>" <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>>, dev <de...@zeppelin.apache.org>>

Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Great to see discussion for 0.8.0.
List of features for 0.8.0 looks really good.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, make sense.

Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>于2017年3月20日周一 下午7:21写道:

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, make sense.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK, ETA is by end of July.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by mbatista <ma...@nokia.com>.
Hi,

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Roadmap for 0.8.0

Posted by Windy Qin <wi...@163.com>.
yes,I think the Admin feature is necessary!