Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Michael Savage <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/05 20:12:12 UTC

[users@httpd] help me please

Im sorry... I am just a beginner programmer, I dont quite know how to use
Apache yet, I am trying to figure out how to tell Apache what .html file to
redirect to when someone accesses my domain, which is redirected to my IP,
can someone help me please, i have tried everything else...

Re: [users@httpd] help me please

Posted by Tim Burden <ti...@burden.ca>.
Sure. But first, why don't you tell us a bit about the problem? What OS,
what server version, what is actually happening, what you expected to
happen, what shows up in error logs, and what is in the relevant section of
your config file?

Thanks