Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bob Pierce <pi...@westmancom.com> on 2004/09/01 22:53:43 UTC

3.0-rc2 Makefile.PL - Non Query option

I'm setting up a kickstart script to quickly build scanning servers with SA3.0-rc2 on them.

My only problem with getting a completely automated install running is in the Makefile.PL
There doesn't seem to be an option to skip the queries about testing the sql connections while making the make file.

What I'd like to see is an option like:
perl SA3-Makefile.PL CONTACT_ADDRESS="support@isp.net" RUN_NET_TESTS='no' RUN_AWL_SQL_TESTS='no' RUN_BAYES_SQL_TESTS='no'

I've made some changes to Makefile.PL for my own use, but I'd like to see an option like this in the general distribution so that I wouldn't have to alter each make file in future releases.

Would anyone else be interested in this option? ...It looks like only a few more lines in the Makefiel.PL to me.

Bob