Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/11 18:45:53 UTC

[ Tobago ] Help regarding Input Suggest

Hi all,

Many would be knowing the Input Suggest by this time, as it is put on many sites like Yahoo Mail for To address.

I need to do the same in one of my pages.

I have search box which contains a <tc:in/> and <tc:button/>

When a user enters a part of text, suggest Text must be appeared for the user which makes him a bit easier to find the key word.

How to achieve this with Tobago.

Thnx in advance,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: [ Tobago ] Help regarding Input Suggest

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi again,

just fixed this.

Please try the next nightly or build from svn head.

Regards,
  Volker

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Madan,