Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Barry Jia <bj...@brightspark.com> on 2001/09/19 16:02:34 UTC

Help needed for JAMES 1.3-Dev

Hi, All, I am trying to use the JAMES 1.3-Dev and want to put the logs into
database, after I set the configuration file and database driver etc, then I
run it, I got the following exception, who knows how to resolve it ?
Thanks
Barry

file:/james/james1.3/dist/apps/james/var/maildatabase
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.james.mailrepository.TownSpoolRepository.accept(TownSpoolReposito
ry.java:271)
        at
org.apache.james.transport.JamesSpoolManager.run(JamesSpoolManager.java:194)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.thread.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:77)