Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Decebal Suiu <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/27 00:22:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Momo - A tiny JCR browser

Hi

I created a new tiny JCR browser in Swing [1]. This browser help me to view
the content repository for NextReports Server (an open source business
reporting suite) [2].
I searched a JCR browser/viewer in active development and I found nothing.
What tool are you using for browsing a (Jackrabbit) JCR repository?

[1] https://github.com/decebals/momo
[2] http://www.next-reports.com

Best regards,
Decebal

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Momo - A tiny JCR browser

Posted by Torsten Witte <wi...@subshell.com>.
Hi, Decebal!

You may try Toromiro (http://www.subshell.com/en/toromiro/).
It is a commercial tool which offers a 30-day trial. Its benefits are:
- easy browsing and editing nodes and node types (CND)
- querying the repository by XPath, SQL and JCR_SQL2
- monitoring content changes
- visualization of node type hierarchies
- ...

Jackrabbit is supported by default, but Modeshape and Hippo adapters are
available, too.
It is also possible, to add custom JCR adapters.

Regards

     Torsten

Am 27.10.2013 00:22, schrieb Decebal Suiu:
> Hi
>
> I created a new tiny JCR browser in Swing [1]. This browser help me to view
> the content repository for NextReports Server (an open source business
> reporting suite) [2].
> I searched a JCR browser/viewer in active development and I found nothing.
> What tool are you using for browsing a (Jackrabbit) JCR repository?
>
> [1] https://github.com/decebals/momo
> [2] http://www.next-reports.com
>
> Best regards,
> Decebal