Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hervé Girod <he...@club-internet.fr> on 2007/11/24 13:35:33 UTC

Re: Batik support for WMF files without an APM header

Hi,

Sorry for the delay... I found that the WMFHeaderProperty class seems to
hint the "good" dimension for the file, although it turns out it ends
not all right after creating the svg file, so the problem must be in the
WMFTranscoder class. I will look at it today and tomorrow.

However, it seems that there is now a regression in the transcoder code,
because some elements are not where they ought to be, even in the case
where THERE IS a APM in the WMF file. I will just file a bug for that too.

@for batik dev: It seems to me that the problem with the scaling in the
case of the lack of APM is not a difficult one (as it is OK when looking
at dimension in WMFHeaderProperty), but there is a nasty bug somewhere
for ALL WMF files that should be fixed before 1.7... I wil lokk at it
today and tomrrow (my PC is OK now ;-))

Herve