Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/07 20:50:29 UTC

CouchDB admin repository

Devs,

We now have a new Git repository:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb-admin.git

The purpose of this repository will be for collecting scripts, and other
sundry items, as needed by the PMC and the committers for the
administration of the project.

The repository is public. Any private items will be kept in the usual
location in Subversion.

All committers have access.

The commit emails go to dev@couchdb.apache.org.

I am going to start adding some files to this now, which are essential to
the new release procedure. I will then announce the new release procedure,
leaving it open for lazy consensus for three days.

I will simultaneously kick of the vote for 1.3.0-rc.1.

Thank you,

--
NS

Re: CouchDB admin repository

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks. Updated the docs.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/SourceCode

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Mar 7, 2013, at 22:10 , Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> wrote:

> I figured we should leave commits@couchdb for changes to CouchDB.
>
> We were already sending wiki diffs, and dist dir changes to dev, so this
> seemed like a natural move.
>
> Again, this is just for a few admin scripts, email templates, etc.

fair enough.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.