Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/29 21:34:31 UTC

Duplicate commits in Cordova Android

Hey,

My last fix ended up duplicating a bunch of check in's. Not sure what I did
wrong but if anyone who's git-fu is strong than mine knows how to fix it
I'd be happy to get the info.

Thanks...

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Re: Duplicate commits in Cordova Android

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I realized I did not break anything it just looks odd. I'm going
to leave it be as whatever I do at this point would probably make it
worse.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.