Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sterpu Victor <vi...@ambra.ro> on 2006/01/26 12:40:23 UTC

[users@httpd] security question

How do I setup apache so that diffrent virtual hosts can't read one
eachother files(using cgi's by example)?

I know that there is a module that runs a diffrent instance of apache
for every virtual host(each instance on a diffrent user).
Does someoane recalls how is this module named?

I tryed using apache suexec, but I don't belive that apache suexec helps
in this matter.

Thank you.

Re: [users@httpd] security question

Posted by Sterpu Victor <vi...@ambra.ro>.