Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abs327 <ab...@163.com> on 2007/06/21 03:22:57 UTC

How to config to make the activemq work with load balance?

I integrated the ActiveMQ into the application of JBoss,and I used the
ActiveMQ in clustering environment.
  I have tried many times for the value of <policyEntry queue="">,but the
result is I didn't made the consumer MDB receive the message with load
balancing.
  I want to make the consumer MDB receive message with
roundRobinDispatchPolicy, could you tell me what value the <policyEntry
queue="">should be, I need your help, thank you very much!

   the configuration in broker-config.xml
   <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap>
      	<policyEntries>
          <policyEntry queue="queue.outbound">
            <dispatchPolicy>
            	<roundRobinDispatchPolicy />
              <!--strictOrderDispatchPolicy /-->
            </dispatchPolicy>
            <subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
              <lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy />
            </subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
          </policyEntry>
      </policyEntries>
    </policyMap>
  </destinationPolicy>

  the configuration in ra.xml
   <config-property>
            <config-property-name>BrokerXmlConfig</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            <!--<config-property-value></config-property-value>-->

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
        </config-property>

   the configuration in activemq-ds.xml
   <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject"
name="activemq.queue:name=outboundQueue">
      <attribute name="JNDIName">activemq/queue/outbound</attribute>
      <depends
optional-attribute-name="RARName">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=&apos;activemq-ra.rar&apos;</depends>
      <attribute name="Type">javax.jms.Queue</attribute>
      <attribute name="Properties">PhysicalName=queue.outbound</attribute>
   </mbean>