Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/21 17:52:01 UTC

Re: [gpdb-users] Re: [VIRTUAL] Reminder: Apache MADlib on PostgreSQL meeting tomorrow, Weds, 9AM PST

The MADlib community calls happen 1x per month.  I think this last one was
the first time time we advertised the event on the Greenplum and HAWQ
mailing lists (though I could be wrong about this, Greg Chase can correct
me).

At any rate we had good attendance last week and a fun discussion, so if
there is no objection, we will continue to give notice of these events on
the Greenplum and HAWQ dev/user mailing lists.

One topic for the next meeting is the new path algorithm in upcoming MADlib
1.9 (kinda like Aster nPath), which may be of interest to SQL folks too,
not just machine learning folks.

Frank

Frank