Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ryan Gantt <ga...@cs.montana.edu> on 2004/07/08 18:40:58 UTC

Flow of execution?

Hello,

I've been wading through pages and pages of the scattered documentation
for Turbine (with Velocity), and while there are some things that make
so much sense, there are still aspects of the application that baffle
me.

My biggest question at this point is: What is actual flow of execution
for Turbine once a user submits a form? I'm running the intake service
on the forms, so I don't know if it hits Intake first or goes directly
to my action class.

All I know is that I set the action of the form, the user submits, and
it eventually ends up hitting the Action class with the specified submit
method.

Can anyone clear this up for me or point me to some documentation that
will?

Thank you very much

--
Ryan Gantt