Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sagar Thacker <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 06:17:19 UTC

Regarding NameNode Problem

Hello Sir/Madam,

                          I have configured HDFS on my Ubuntu cluster . Now
when I try to implement a Map/Reduce program in it, it is not running
because the NameNode automatically becomes inactive in a few seconds. I
tried searching many things but could not get any useful information for
the same. Please help me in this regard.

Regards,
Sagar Thacker
09909039080

Re: Regarding NameNode Problem

Posted by Nagarjuna Kanamarlapudi <na...@gmail.com>.
Just search for the logs that are created when u start your cluster.
—
Sent from  iPhone

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
and your hadoop version.