Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sting sting <zs...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/17 22:42:37 UTC

[users@httpd] *.so files in modules folder in installation of Apache2 on Win2k

Hello,

I had installed the Win32 Apache 2.0.43
version from the apache site
(http://nagoya.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/)

What I chose was apache_2.0.43-win32-x86-no_ssl.exe.
after running it , I saw that all files in the modules
folder (c:/program files/apache group/Apache2/modules)
are with extension *.so.

(Specifically what I need is mod_jserv and it was not installed)

My questions are:
1) as I know , *.so are for unix/linux;
shoouldn't there be *.dll installed in that folder (modules)?

2) from where do I get the MOD_JSERV dll for this version
of httpd apapche ? (version 2.0.43)

regards
sting