Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tapestry240 <pb...@investacorp.com> on 2007/11/09 15:39:52 UTC

FCKEditor being rendered multiple times

Hi, I have a page where I am using the FCKEditor. The FCK editor is working
correctly.  I have a floating pane popup whenever a user clicks on an icon
on the same page but it defined on a different component which is included
in the page. Whenever I pop it, FCKEditor is rendered as many times as I
click the icon. Has anybody faced this problem before? Any suggestion will
be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.