Posted to general@db.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2004/02/24 04:33:47 UTC

Wiki Migration - PMC consensus required

My understanding is that there needs to be a consensus among the members
of the DB PMC with regards to the establishment of subwikis on the
MoinMoin wiki before infrastructure will create them.

I am happy to follow things through with infrastructure and migrate the
data from the existing Usemod wiki following determination of the consensus.

Rather than a single subwiki I propose we request the following 4
subwikis with the indicated notification lists:

    db           general at db.apache.org
    db-commons   commons-dev at db.apache.org
    db-ojb       ojb-deb at db.apache.org
    db-torque    torque-dev at db.apache.org

I am happy to receive variations to this structure if anyone cares to
offer them.

If a few people can respond with "OK" or "whatever" then I will take
this as an indication to proceed.

Cheers,

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Wiki Migration - PMC consensus required

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On Feb 26, 2004, at 8:03 PM, Scott Eade wrote:

> Scott Eade wrote:
>
>> My understanding is that there needs to be a consensus among the
>> members of the DB PMC with regards to the establishment of subwikis
>> on the MoinMoin wiki before infrastructure will create them.
>>
>> I am happy to follow things through with infrastructure and migrate
>> the data from the existing Usemod wiki following determination of the
>> consensus.
>>
>> Rather than a single subwiki I propose we request the following 4
>> subwikis with the indicated notification lists:
>>
>>    db           general at db.apache.org
>>    db-commons   commons-dev at db.apache.org
>>    db-ojb       ojb-deb at db.apache.org
>>    db-torque    torque-dev at db.apache.org
>>
>> I am happy to receive variations to this structure if anyone cares to
>> offer them.
>>
>> If a few people can respond with "OK" or "whatever" then I will take
>> this as an indication to proceed.
>
> Given no descenting opinions I will proceed down the proposed path.

+1

geir@4quarters.com

Re: Wiki Migration - PMC consensus required

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
+1

--
- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Re: Wiki Migration - PMC consensus required

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
+1 for all four sub-wikis!