Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2020/02/18 13:26:19 UTC

Is there a way to monitor, using JMX (jconsole), MDB pool ?

Hello everyone,

Using the jconsole, I am able to monitor the SLSB pools under the Pool folder.
But I am not able to monitor the MDB pools under the Pool folder.

Is there any other location to look at ?

Best Regards.

RE: Is there a way to monitor, using JMX (jconsole), MDB pool ?

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hello Jonathan,

Looking at http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html I don't see how to set pool to true :-(
More, browsing the JMX tree, I don't see any pool attribute in ResourceAdapter :-(

Could you please tell me where to activate this setting ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hello Cesar,

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: Is there a way to monitor, using JMX (jconsole), MDB pool ?

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Atentamente: