Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sudeivas <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 17:55:23 UTC

Tabbed Panel title not getting updated

Hello,
        I am using Tabbed Panel to display the list. Below is my code,

         for(final Category category : Category.values()) {
           .
           .
           .
            tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model<String>(){
                @Override
                public String getObject() {
                    LOGGER.info(category.getValue());
                    return category.getValue() + " -
("+rightPLW.getProblemsCount()+")";
                }}) {

                @Override
                public WebMarkupContainer getPanel(String panelId) {
                    return new DoublePanel(panelId, leftPanel, rightPanel);
                }
            });
        }
        add(new AjaxTabbedPanel("problem-panels",
tabs).setOutputMarkupId(true));

For now there are 4 categories and so tabs are displayed. But when there is
some changes in any of these tabs, I need to update all title of each of
these tabs. But for some reason only the title of the current tab is getting
updated. My requirement is to update all the tabs when some thing happens in
the page or in any of these lists.

Please help.

Thanks,
Suresh