Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/06/26 20:00:59 UTC

Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Swapnil to become a new committer and we arepleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Swapnil has a high level of commitment for Apache OFBiz and consistently works with the community.

He is one of the most advanced contributors (including committers) in the functional domain.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Swapnil.

Jacques

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Posted by Gil Portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil !

Gil

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!! :-)

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:55 AM, Ankit Joshi <ankit.joshi@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Ankit Joshi <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwax.co>.
Many congratulations Swapnil !!!

--

Best regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Posted by Anushi Gupta <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

Posted by Humera Khan <hu...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil !!

*Humera Khan* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P, India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 9926084049

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thank you so much everyone for your kind wishes!! :-)
Thanks Jacques for your words! :)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Aishwary Shrivastava <ai...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil Mane :)

Thanks and Regards,
*Aishwary Shrivastava* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Cell phone: +91-8962244998 I Linkedin: *Aishwary Shrivastava*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aishwaryshrivastava/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Swapnil !!!

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pritam Kute <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Shikha Jaiswal <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Swapnil!!

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Many Many Congratulations Swapnil..!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Posted by Parakh Maheshwari <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!!
Best Regards,

Posted by Praveen Sharma <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Sonal Patwari <so...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Archana Asthana <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Garima Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Swapnil!

--

*Kind Regards*
Garima Jain

Re: Welcome to Swapnil M. Mane as new committer!

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.