Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mjkrumlauf <mj...@computer.org> on 2012/09/13 14:28:08 UTC

Cannot figure out routing to a remote web service

I am having difficulty figuring out how to using any combination of Camel and
the CXF or CXF Bean components to route to a remote web service.  I would
like to do something like this:

from("someplace")
  .to("cxf:remote-web-service")   // or .to("cxf:bean:remote-web-service")
  .to("another")

I see plenty of examples like this:

from("cxf:local-web-service")
  .to("another")

But have yet to see an example for what I need to do.  Your help will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Krumlauf

Re: Cannot figure out routing to a remote web service

Posted by boday <be...@initekconsulting.com>.
see http://camel.apache.org/cxf-proxy-example.html

mjkrumlauf wrote

> I am having difficulty figuring out how to using any combination of Camel
> and the CXF or CXF Bean components to route to a remote web service.  I
> would like to do something like this:
>
> from("someplace")
>   .to("cxf:remote-web-service")   // or .to("cxf:bean:remote-web-service")
>   .to("another")
>
> I see plenty of examples like this:
>
> from("cxf:local-web-service")
>   .to("another")
>
> But have yet to see an example for what I need to do.  Your help will be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Krumlauf

-----