Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Christian Beutenmueller <fl...@web.de> on 2007/12/10 18:16:42 UTC

[Trinidad] Data table question

Hi folks,

I am currently looking into some nice component sets for jsf and have
found trinidad quite impressive. I got one question about the data table
component:

- Is it possible to render the navigation bar on top and bottom of the
data table? I've seen it in the code of the renderer, and in old ADF
pictures, but it seems this feature has been lost..?

- Second question is related to the first one: Is there a possibility to
have a custom rendererd navigation bar, is there a somewhat simple
renderer that could be overwritten?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Christian
BTW: great work ;-)