Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Grant <mg...@grant.org> on 2006/06/04 19:12:30 UTC

updating spamassassin, inserting blank lines after the X-Spam-Status header

I updated from 3.0.2 to 3.1.1 (I also tried 3.1.2) and I'm now seeing
blank lines (3 of them!) inserted after the X-Spam-Status: header.
Has anyone else seen this?

I can reproduce the problem easily on the command line simply by
piping a message to the spamassassin command.

I have a feeling this is some bad interaction with something old in
one of my config files because it does not appear to be a global
problem.  Google search didn't turn up much.

I tried moving my .spamassassin dir out of the way, that didn't help.
Tried also with /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin and
/usr/local/share/spamassassin.  Where else does spamassassin get it's
config from?

Any ideas on how to track this down would be appreciated.

Michael Grant

updating spamassassin, inserting blank lines after the X-Spam-Status header