Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hernán <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/23 22:00:23 UTC

[Struts2] Upgrading a Struts2 Application that uses Tiles2.

I have developed a web application that uses tiles2, the question is: the
last version of struts2 (2.3.1.2) is compatible with newer versions of
tiles? I mean not only Tiles 2.0.6 but higher versions, for example Tiles
2.2.2. Thank you very much

--
Hernán

Re: [Struts2] Upgrading a Struts2 Application that uses Tiles2.

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/1/24 Hernán <he...@gmail.com>:
> How can I contribute?

Prepare a patch or point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance
--
Łukasz

Re: [Struts2] Upgrading a Struts2 Application that uses Tiles2.

Posted by Hernán <he...@gmail.com>.
How can I contribute?

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Grube <cy...@flightmare.net>.
Hi,

I upgrade our webapp to struts 2.3.1.2 with tiles 2.2.2 and it did not cause
any issues so for.

Regards,

Pascal

Posted by Hernán <he...@gmail.com>.