Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Dahnke, Eric" <ED...@nextsource.com> on 2002/04/09 00:30:52 UTC

WSDL for JAXM

We have Create, Update, and Delete web services (implemented using JAXM)
that pass XML documents around internally between servers. We want to make
these web services publically available, and I'm trying to craft the WSDL by
hand using the W3C spec. It appears that I can use XSD to create an XML
document definition type or define my XML document as a string within the
WSDL. I'm not finding much info about WSDL and messaging eventhough the WSDL
standard specifically mentions "either document-oriented or
procedure-oriented information". I looked at xrpcc.sh from the JWSDP, but
could get nowhere with it.

If you're recommending one of your own products, please provide explicit
details about how your WSDL generators work with servlets that extend
JAXMServlet.

Many Thanks.