Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mayukha One <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/22 14:13:44 UTC

Web Portal

Hello All,

I will be using Tapestry for developing a new application. The application requires a portal in addition to other actions and inquiries.

Could anybody suggest what alternatives are available for integration with tapestry. I am trying to get into portal, portlets for the first time and I would really appreciate if anyone can refer to fundamentals on this topic. ( as it relates to development and integration with tapestry).

Thank you,
Jack.