Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kullboys <cu...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/12 07:25:02 UTC

C++ Broker Performance with large messages

Hello everyone
I tested throughput of the Qpid C++ Broker (compiled as Release).

It was tested on a virtual machine with 15 GB RAM.

First I sent a 100 MB message into a persistent queue. From sender to
receiver it took 16 seconds for one message.

Afterwards I sent a 300 MB message, this one took 125 seconds. So this is
not 3 times more (as I would have expected but 7,5 times more).

Any suggestions how to improve throughput?

Do you have an idea why 300 MB is 7,5 times slower than 100 MB?
Thanks . <http://panbb.krokovod.org/viewtopic.php?pid=141261>

Re: C++ Broker Performance with large messages

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

http://qpid.apache.org/discussion.html

--
Tim Bish