Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2002/01/06 15:34:49 UTC

Calling an action from an action?

Greetings:

I am experimenting with calling one action class from another but it
doesn't seem to work. Specifically, I need to post-process
information after LoginUser executes, without an intervening screen being
called,  so I am attempting to send it to another action instead of it's
default destination after a successful login (Index.vm). Can you do this in
Turbine? I was trying to avoid  RequestDispatcher (forward()) since this
caused me some trouble under Tomcat 4.0 but I may have to revert to this if
I can't get Turbine to do this.

Thanks,
Bruce