Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/02/11 09:52:24 UTC

Any plan for 3.3??

Hi all,

I've some problems with servicemix 3.2.-cxf-bc components.

Any idea on when smx 3.3 will be released??

Andrea

Re: Any plan for 3.3??

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, 3.2.2 already get it resolved.

And we have a test to demostrate how to use cxf bc provider over https,
[1] for more details

[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/ws/security/CxfBcProviderSecurityTest.java

Regards

Freeman

Re: Any plan for 3.3??

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.