Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Meinl <st...@meinl-concepts.de> on 2004/06/04 19:39:27 UTC

OpenOffice.org Writer and sxw-serializer in 2.1.5

Hi,
I am developing an application which utilizes the OpenOffice.org-Writer to
edit XML-documents. Unfortunately the page2sxw stylesheet does not work
anymore with 2.1.5. Even the hello-world/hello.sxw example from 2.1.5
results in an error message by the OOo-writer (error loading document...).
Does anyone experience the same problem or has an idea where I should start
investigating (the resulting document from the page2sxw stylesheet seems to
be identical to 2.1.4) I am using english version of OpenOffice.org 1.1.1
Thanks a lot,
Stephan