Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2017/01/16 12:54:43 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tenant version 1.1.0

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Stefan Seifert, Carsten Ziegler, Chetan Mehrotra

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Regards,

Timothee

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tenant version 1.1.0

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Thanks Stefan! I could complete the release process.

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
> Actually, could someone from the PMC please copy the release to the Sling
>dist repository ?

done in rev. 17833

stefan

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Tenant version 1.1.0

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.