Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/16 18:16:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mehakmeet Singh is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Hello Everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce that Mehakmeet Singh (mehakmeet) has become
an Apache
Hadoop committer.

Congratulations! It is well deserved -we thank you for your dedication to
the project, and look forward to your future contributions!

Steve Loughran
(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mehakmeet Singh is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Mehakmeet!

--Chris