Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org> on 2020/02/17 11:52:01 UTC

[RESTART][VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Client CPP 2.0.0 RC1.

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for version 2.0.0 of Apache RocketMQ Client CPP.

This release is a major upgrade, mainly including native support for namespace Settings and support for the v2 version of the RocketMQ protocol. The stability of the core is further improved.

The artifacts:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/rocketmq-client-cpp/2.0.0-rc1/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-cpp/releases/tag/2.0.0

Hash for the release tag:

91c18422ec5a200b53da4c33226fa9117db64fe4

Release Notes:

http://rocketmq.apache.org/release_notes/release-notes-rocketmq-client-cpp-2.0.0/

The artifacts have been signed with Key :

BC9E172DE1BA5B24EBB4A628177B55985D75751B, which can be found in the keys

file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/rocketmq/KEYS

Checklist for reference,

Note that this is not official policy but may help with checking releases.

Fill in the following:

[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.

[]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.

[]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.

[]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

[]  The code can be built success in the source package.

And any other check point is welcomed and please feel free to reply to this email, we sincerely hope to your feedback.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of

votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[] +1 approve

[] +0 no opinion

[] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,

The Apache RocketMQ Team

Re: [RESTART][VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Client CPP 2.0.0 RC1.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- signatures and hashes fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE looks OK
- All necessary files have license headers
- No compiled archives bundled in source archive
- Release note seems clear for me

 Not check:
- can compile from source

P.s. Some minor problems were reported offline to release manager, I verified that it was ok this time. However, if you find that the released package needs to be optimized, it is best to rename the version instead of the old version number, such as this case rc-1.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

[RESULT][RESTART][VOTE]Release Apache RocketMQ Client CPP 2.0.0 RC1.

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

The Apache RocketMQ Client CPP vote is now closed and has passed with [3] binding +1s,[1] non-binding +1s and no 0 or -1:

*Binding votes +1s:*

Gosling Von (vongosling@apache.org)

ShannonDing(dinglei@apache.org)

Du Heng(duhengforever@apache.org)

*Non-binding votes +1s:*

Jin Rongtong(jinrongtong@apache.org)

The release will be published soon.

Posted by ShannonDing <di...@apache.org>.
+1
as the release manager, I have checked the issues:

[ OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Source package.

[ OK]  Checksums and PGP signatures are valid for Binary package.

[ OK]  Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[OK]  Binary artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ OK]  License and Notice are correct in source package.

[ OK]  License and Notice are correct in binary package.

[ OK]  All files have license headers in source package if necessary.

[ OK]  No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

[OK]  Hash and Tag in GitHub repo is matching the current artifacts.

[OK]  The code can be built success in the source package.

On 02/19/2020 09:44,heng du<du...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 (binding)

I checked:
-  checksums and signatures