Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/09 05:08:27 UTC

Wicket Example on GAE (Google App Engine) - Form post back

Further update regarding Wicket Examples on GAE:

I've enabled the GuestBook example:
http://wicketexamples.appspot.com/guestbook/ . However I'm stumped. When
submitting the form in the example the usual Wicket behavior would be a POST
(submitting the form) then a GET, and when running locally on my machine it
works fine, however when deployed to GAE, the POST happens, but the
following GET doesn't. I used Firebug in Firefox to observe this behavior.

Since the form entries get saved to the application, after the post if you
entry. So the form onSubmit and such are firing fine.

I had thought it may have to do with clustering so in the application's init
method I added:

super.getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(IRequestCycleSettings.ONE_PASS_RENDER);

but that still doesn't seem to solve it. Any other ideas where I could look?

Thanks,

-Clint Checketts

Re: Wicket Example on GAE (Google App Engine) - Form post back

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Or use your IDE  to generate them:-)

Ernesto

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.