Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 06:44:52 UTC

Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Hi

How can I copy my HDFS data to an FTP server?

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Centre for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

Re: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
showing

-cp: The value of property fs.ftp.password.MYIP must not be null

Re: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
showing

Re: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
showing

Re: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
showing

RE: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

Posted by Chinnappan Chandrasekaran <ch...@jos.com.sg>.
hadoop fs -cp ftp://userid@youipaddress/directory

How can I copy my HDFS data to an FTP server?

--
Thanks & Regards

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B
Hadoop, Bigdata Developer
Centre for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/RiZZo66/WLAchieverAward2014BampW.jpg]
For general enquiries, please contact us at JOS Enquiry Email: enquiry@jos.com.sg<ma...@jos.com.sg> Hotline: (+65) 6551 9611
For JOS Support, please contact us at JOS Services Email: services@jos.com.sg<ma...@jos.com.sg> Hotline: (+65) 6484 2302

A member of the Jardine Matheson Group, Jardine OneSolution is one of Asia’s leading providers of integrated IT services and solutions with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. Find out more about JOS at www.jos.com<http://www.jos.com>

Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer:
This email (including any attachment to it) is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message (including any attachment to it). Thank you.

RE: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

RE: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP

RE: Copy Data From HDFS to FTP