Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it> on 2011/03/21 12:57:30 UTC

Time for Wicket 1.5-RC3?

Hi,

I was just  wondering  if the next RC has been already planned for the
next few days. Recently some bugs that are important to me have been
fixed and I'd like to have an updated build. If RC 3 is not planned I
will use snapshot jars.

Re: Time for Wicket 1.5-RC3?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 7:57 AM, Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just  wondering  if the next RC has been already planned for the next
> few days. Recently some bugs that are important to me have been fixed and
> I'd like to have an updated build. If RC 3 is not planned I will use
> snapshot jars.

I can guarantee it won't be in the next few days.  A release has to be voted
on for three days after being built.  Then it takes nearly 24 hours to hit
the mirrors.  So, even if someone started right now, it'd be at least four
days until it was ready.

  Stick with the snapshots for now.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Re: Time for Wicket 1.5-RC3?

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.
I would stick to a snapshot. If you are using Maven, then you will be fine
reconfiguring the dependency when RC3 comes out.

Bruno Borges
www.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
 - Francois de La Rochefoucauld