Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 15:39:06 UTC

Bug in tag cloud in fauxcoly

Hello,

The tag cloud did not increase the size of text with the intensity of
tags used.

Velocity Code (In this the tags which have count > 5 will be shown)

#set($mytags = $model.weblog.getPopularTags(-1, 30))
#foreach ($tag in $mytags)
     #if ($tag.count > 5)
         <a class="tag s${tag.intensity}" href="$url.tag($tag.name)"
title="$tag.count">$tag.name 3232</a>
     #end
#end

The class used for increasing the tags size are s1,s2,s3,s4,s5. As the
tag intensity is between (1-5) and tag with 1 count has intensity 1 and
similarly untill 5. Tags with count greater than 5  has intensity 5.
So as the #if condition says tags with count > 5 will be shown, then all
the will have same class s5 and there will be no difference in font size.

I think, I was able to communicate what I want to explain. Can anyone
please look into this ?

*Gaurav Saini*
/Developer, Digital Marketing and Pursuing B.Tech/
/Email: gauravsaini03@gmail.com/

Re: Bug in tag cloud in fauxcoly

Posted by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Gavin, I have the css in my styles. Although, I have tested it with
adding more and more tags and it seems to be corrected now.
Actually the problem was when we have tags count in less number, also as
we have applied if condition for count > 5 then intensity in max cases
become 5 and all tags see in same sizes.
So, from this test I did not see it as a bug and everything is good.
Thanks everyone for figuring this out.

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Discuss in a private thread--what do you think the Roller's User List is
for?

<ma...@roller.apache.org> and reconfirm the result.

Glen

Posted by Guillaume Le Brouster <gu...@thebusinessplanshop.com>.