Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/29 01:28:10 UTC

Re: [internal] Staged Geode website refresh - feedback puhlease

Greg,
My comments:
- Clean lines, useful links, it's been my go-to Geode start page since you
published it.
- I agree with Anthony w/r/t content

Layout issues:
- All the useful links are way at the bottom, have to scroll to get there.
Better if they could be on the initial screen view.
- Perhaps over-generous on the vertical whitespace (contributes to the
scrolling issue)
- Perhaps over-generaou on the font size, as well
- Readable on my iPhone, but the three-columns in the center look mighty
skinny. This is low-priority in my opinion.

Good work!
-Dave Barnes