Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Donie Kelly <do...@tecnomen.ie> on 2001/10/26 11:55:43 UTC

Viewing this mailing list online

Can we view this mailing list online rather that receive it by e-mail. It's
currently running at hundreds of messages per day (a testament to how
popular Tomcat is)....

Regards
Donie

Re: Viewing this mailing list online

Posted by Yoav Shapira <sh...@mpi.com>.
Howdy,
A google search for "tomcat-user list archive" gives a bunch of results.
My fav one is http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ because all the other lists
are there as well, and you can set some nice search features.

Yoav