Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lee Eng Leong <el...@ebworx.com> on 2004/07/29 09:17:16 UTC

webdav + subversion problem

Hi,

I wonder whether you are able to help me, but I am testing the webdav + subversion solution.
I had successfully setup the solution and able to browse and checkout my files through
http protocol (going through a firewall).

The problem is whenever i try to commit a file using the http protocol (going through a firewall,
and redireted to the subversion server), i got error something like
"commit failed (details follow): OPTIONS request failed on '/testap'
The OPTIONS request returned invalid XML in the response:XML parse error at line 1:
no element found (/testap)

Hope you can help me to figure out what is the problem

Thanks anyway,
Cheers,
Eng Leong (Malaysia)

Re: webdav + subversion problem

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 05:17:16PM +0800, Lee Eng Leong wrote:
> I wonder whether you are able to help me, but I am testing the webdav
> + subversion solution.  I had successfully setup the solution and able
> to browse and checkout my files through http protocol (going through a
> firewall).
>
> The problem is whenever i try to commit a file using the http protocol
> (going through a firewall, and redireted to the subversion server), i
> got error something like "commit failed (details follow): OPTIONS
> request failed on '/testap' The OPTIONS request returned invalid XML
> in the response:XML parse error at line 1: no element found (/testap)

Can you provide a dump of the data going across the network for this
problem?

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken