Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com> on 2004/02/04 01:25:19 UTC

bay area consultant needed

Hi,

I need to implement some web services for a new web client app (activeX
plugin - http://xstandard.com - XStandard Pro) we want to use in our CMS
as an alternative XHTML editor.

I have been playing around with Axis for the last two days, but I don't
have time to come fully up to speed.

Are there any excellent developers available for what I believe to be  a
relatively short contract (preferably in the San Francisco bay area).

XStandard has a Windows implementation of the server side web services,
but we run on linux using java (1.4.2 and Caucho's Resin). They have
good specs to work from. The services I need include:

- provide a response that shows a listing of images to populate a dialog
for choosing images
- accept a request that is used to upload an images/binaries that is
encoded as a string base64. This request has multiple soap messages that
are about 100k in size.

...and a couple of other services.

If this sounds interesting, please email me back.

This is an immediate need.

best,
-Rob Koberg
liveSTORYBOARD Inc.