Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kwang-Shi Shu <ks...@vill.com> on 2001/06/15 17:43:28 UTC

enhancement for the Struts HTML library?

Hi,

	I used to use PBP Tag library that provides some nice features, such as
whether the field is required, define the input pattern, convert the input
to upper/lower case, etc. These features are more less for the front-end
Java Script side. However, they are very convenient. Is there any way I can
have these features while using Struts HTML library, or do I have to extend
it? If possible, could we enhance the Struts HTML library to include these
features?

	Thanks.

Shu, Kwang-shi          | Tel 732-460-7848
Village Networks, Inc.  | Fax 732-460-9851
246 Industrial Way West |
Eatontown, NJ 078724    | email: kshu@vill.com

Re: enhancement for the Struts HTML library?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
You should take a look at David Winterfeldt's Struts Validator at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/

This does most, if not all, of what you want.

--
Martin Cooper