Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by it...@itri.org.tw on 2018/02/27 07:30:14 UTC

Ignite cache TTL and SQL query

Hi,
I have read the reply below.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Eager-TTL-and-query-td11662.html

It mentioned that TTL will only update by IgniteCache API (put/get/invoke and etc). And SQL query won’t update TTL.

I use PostgreSQL as persistence store.
Is there any method to update TTL by SQL query?
Or dose Ignite provide any other policies like TTL?

Thanks.

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.

RE: Ignite cache TTL and SQL query

Posted by it...@itri.org.tw.
Hi Denis,

Thanks for your reply.
I am asking about SQL query in Ignite.
And I set PostgreSQL for Ignite to store data on disk.

Now I know this question is still unresolved.

Thanks.

Posted by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi.