Posted to user@struts.apache.org by robin bajaj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 00:43:50 UTC

help with using valuelist taglib with Struts 1.2.x

I am trying to use valueList taglib with my Struts 1.2.x webapp.
I basically have a collection of dto's having the data that I want
to display. I am using Struts with Hibernate 3.0.
I dont have any Spring knowledge. Have any of you been able to use
valueList and its sorting/paging features with my skill-set i.e without
Spring knowledge.

I would appreciate any feedback (*positive/negative experiences) with
Valuelist.

Thanks a lot,
robin.