Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Robert Campbell <rr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 17:27:47 UTC

Running Solr/Carrot2 or Mahout on top of Jackrabbit 2.0

Does anyone have any experience/guidelines for running Solr w/Carrot2
on top of Jackrabbit? I know Jackrabbit will crack open a number of
files (via Tika) and index their content (via Lucene), but I'd like to
add search result clustering a la Carrot2.

I'd also be interested in anyone using Mahout on top of Jackrabbit. I
know Mahout can use Lucene indexes, so it would be interesting to hear
how to re-use the automatic Lucene indexes from Jackrabbit.

Rob