Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jambroo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 05:23:05 UTC

Very large subjects in all caps with no spaces

Hello,

Is there a way of filtering emails with very large one-word subjects. They
are also in all caps.

I can see rules that set emails to spam if they contain specific wording but
nothing like this.

Thanks.

Re: Very large subjects in all caps with no spaces

Posted by jambroo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much for you help.

I took a combination of rules approach as well - let's hope this stops them
coming through.

-Jamie

Posted by "Lawrence @ Rogers" <la...@nl.rogers.com>.