Posted to surefire-dev@maven.apache.org by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com> on 2007/11/23 19:49:30 UTC

Report JUnit 4 @Ignores?

As I discuss in SUREFIRE-303, there appears to be no way to report JUnit 4
@Ignores, even in principle.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-303

I can't find ANY example of a JUnit XML file that lists out the ignored
tests anywhere on the web.  Ant 1.7 just throws @Ignored tests away, as
if they had never been run.

Has nobody solved this problem in almost two years?

I posted to the junit-devel list; perhaps one of them will enlighten me...

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=Pine.WNT.4.64.0711230956590.2484%40sfeng02.rf.lan&forum_name=junit-devel
http://tinyurl.com/2ol2f5

-Dan

Re: Report JUnit 4 @Ignores?