Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by yuzhang <sh...@163.com> on 2019/03/22 03:20:26 UTC

回复:答复: [Discussion]Does 'UNION ALL' support query on two fact table ?

Hi Na Zhai:
     thanks for you take time to reply. Yes, I test it and the query can hit two cube.

yuzhang
| |
yuzhang

shifengdefannao@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
在2019年3月21日 22:44,Na Zhai<na...@kyligence.io> 写道:
Hi, yuzhang.

There is one fact table in Cube A and one fact table in Cube B. I think “union all” supports query on these two fact tables.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
发送时间: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:29:26 PM
收件人: dev@kylin.apache.org; user@kylin.apache.org
主题: [Discussion]Does 'UNION ALL' support query on two fact table ?

Hi dear all:
Simple question as mail title desc.

Best regards
yuzhang

| |
yuzhang

shifengdefannao@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

回复:答复: [Discussion]Does 'UNION ALL' support query on two fact table ?

Posted by 天涯 <40...@qq.com>.
如何退订邮件,谢谢