Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by John Burgato <jo...@atkinsglobal.com> on 2008/10/21 14:59:56 UTC

Getting objects defined in cxf.xml

Is it possible to get hold of the objects that are automatically built by CXF
from the definition in cxf.xml?

I have an endpoint in cxf.xml:

<jaxws:endpoint id="mtomTest"
implementor="demo.mtom.server.TestMtomPortTypeImpl">
   <jaxws:properties>
      <entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true"/>
   </jaxws:properties>
</jaxws:endpoint>

I have left out the address and the wsdl on purpose, because these are not
static, but retrieved from a separate configuration manager. Is it possible
to get hold of the endpoint created here and then publish it to my own
address? The fact that I give the endpoint an ID suggests that I can.

I have tried:
Endpoint ep = Endpoint.create(new TestMtomPortTypeImpl());
ep.publish(address);

but the returned endpoint does not have any properties.

Thanks in advance.